STILL I HOPE FOR MORE, AND MORE, IN THIS
FUNNY LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know my name

ZARA GLOWLIGHTRAY I was born on this beautiful month august,cute little day 9 and the year of 1991
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

my heart has been captured by you.
by your funny little smile and little boy face

I dont have any tag board. Thanks

i don't know for sure
where this is going

lisahoeden. aidachew. daviddarren suzlynn sherilynchia bernicetan tiffany amalina lena wan-ting <

don't promise me forever
just love me day by day

Layout: hasta mañana
Inspiration: balloon.s
Fonts: toomunch
Icons: defying affection
Lyrics: Funny Little World
Others: colour codes





Cny mood!!! (Tuesday, 13 February 2007 / 9:25:00 pm)


also dunno why? this few days can't study maybe in cny mood bah?? hahaha.

friday not going to school sian sia every day go school . gwennie's kak soran so cute!!

p.s(but my melodee and marie better) hahaha.jus feeling bored nth to do ZARA LIM WAKE UP!!!!! dunno why my table is like my sleeping pills to me whenever i sit down i wanna sleep. haha.


this doggie cute right !! haha