STILL I HOPE FOR MORE, AND MORE, IN THIS
FUNNY LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know my name

ZARA GLOWLIGHTRAY I was born on this beautiful month august,cute little day 9 and the year of 1991
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

my heart has been captured by you.
by your funny little smile and little boy face

I dont have any tag board. Thanks

i don't know for sure
where this is going

lisahoeden. aidachew. daviddarren suzlynn sherilynchia bernicetan tiffany amalina lena wan-ting <

don't promise me forever
just love me day by day

Layout: hasta mañana
Inspiration: balloon.s
Fonts: toomunch
Icons: defying affection
Lyrics: Funny Little World
Others: colour codes





I MISS AIDA CHEW... (Saturday, 14 June 2008 / 6:54:00 pm)

AIDA CHEW I MISS YOU:)

Hai yaya waiting for the HSA letter, this means
1) i have to be home to check my letter box before my mom do.
2) i have to stay home every saturday to wait for the letter..
3) i have to fork out 30 bucks for the fines which actually i can buy 3 packs of cigars.
4) i have to receive shit from school when sch reopen.
5) i have to worry when will the letter will come!?

so my friends out there who's lucky pls bear in mind this 5 irritating shit that you have to face when you get caught(touch wood).so now don think yall cool stand anywhere can smoke or wadever you might not knw if any man / person might be HSA..
And aida pls uh no more wearing uniform packing the cigars ar!!! hahahahahahah...:)