STILL I HOPE FOR MORE, AND MORE, IN THIS
FUNNY LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know my name

ZARA GLOWLIGHTRAY I was born on this beautiful month august,cute little day 9 and the year of 1991
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

my heart has been captured by you.
by your funny little smile and little boy face

I dont have any tag board. Thanks

i don't know for sure
where this is going

lisahoeden. aidachew. daviddarren suzlynn sherilynchia bernicetan tiffany amalina lena wan-ting <

don't promise me forever
just love me day by day

Layout: hasta mañana
Inspiration: balloon.s
Fonts: toomunch
Icons: defying affection
Lyrics: Funny Little World
Others: colour codes





The most UNLUCKY day ever in my entire life!!!!!!!(04/06/2008) (Thursday, 5 June 2008 / 9:54:00 am)

Early morning i have to wake up go to school den going for the SP open house thingy suppose to stay there till like 5.30 pm aida and i the usual stuff that we will do. We left earlier:) we left SP at round 2++ pm. when to change den went opposite to smoke smoke take bus 14 to town. Went to plaza to check my account, walk out went to buy cigars and went i jus turn to walk away this man came up to me
Man-"Can i check your I/C i'm frm HSA.
Me-"Shit okay"
after taking out my I/C he copy down my details and stuffs and ask for my school so now i guess after holidays i will face the joesph hai!!!!! Den after we went walk around makan makan. den when we took cab back to pasir ris we had a minor accident the car behind our cab bang our cab. HAI!!! WHY GOD I'M SO SUAY!!!!! shit man. Aida and i came up with a conclusion that we really belong together when something happen to her i'll get it too:) cool man we are partner in crime cos whenever in school ppl ask where's aida and zara or when one person go rtc they'll ask where's the other side kick. HAI! so now wad i can do is to pray for luck instead of suayness. Now having break later after break we still have to continue our MYOB. alamak dunno when my suayness will stop. hehehehe.............