STILL I HOPE FOR MORE, AND MORE, IN THIS
FUNNY LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know my name

ZARA GLOWLIGHTRAY I was born on this beautiful month august,cute little day 9 and the year of 1991
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

my heart has been captured by you.
by your funny little smile and little boy face

I dont have any tag board. Thanks

i don't know for sure
where this is going

lisahoeden. aidachew. daviddarren suzlynn sherilynchia bernicetan tiffany amalina lena wan-ting <

don't promise me forever
just love me day by day

Layout: hasta mañana
Inspiration: balloon.s
Fonts: toomunch
Icons: defying affection
Lyrics: Funny Little World
Others: colour codes





Mixed feelings (Tuesday, 8 July 2008 / 8:57:00 pm)

Hello!! It's been quite a long time ever since i update my blog.hahaha.
past few days many things changes,and i lost a friend my "HORSE".Today had my 'o' levels chinese oral and stuffs. hai oral was alright la.

For Jan,
Jan WHY? What happened??i sure you are clear that the clique been through shit together for the past 2 years,we didn't give up then so why now?! back then we used to be close and all but why now you choose to let our 3 years friendship go so easy like a snap of fingers it's gone! 'i just can't clique with yall', wad is this suppose to mean? do you mean that for the past 3 years you were lying or maybe the another jan?WHERE IS THE HORSE I USED TO KNOW? 10 people used to in our clique, slowly 1,2 leave,we been though difficult stuffs/problem and finally from 10 ppl to 5 . 2007 was alright we all were close, things seems fine till towards the end of the year after you met HIM,things went wrong. you stop going out with us, not even to study wad bout shopping? i know you'll fight saying wad 'oh not his fault and stuff' BLAH BLAH... but at the end of the day , think carefully it is true that it's not his fault,huh? not even 1%?i see you in school everyday but we act like we never knew each other.After that msg you send me i seriously felt DAMN DAMN BASTARD.It's like WTF we did?! YA i know we smoke and drink all BUT SMOKING AND DRINKING DOESN"T CHANGE A PERSON! I AM WHO I AM THE ZARA YOU KNEW SINCE SEC 3. But why i'm felt i never ever know you before? You mention Alicia,Lisa respected your decision and all but think bout it is it true that they respected your decision or it's more of given up?you told me you can't study with us cos we play most of the time, but look Jan WE(Alicia,Lisa,Aida,I) IS SO GONNA DO BETTER DEN YOU OF 'O'. Do you know how ass i felt after you said i wanna study 'alone' cos i can't study with yall?! WTF is going on in your life i seriously dunno or rather i don even bother anymore. DID YOU EVER THOUGHT OF A PERSON FEELINGS?!Get this in your head! I AM WHO I AM, THE OLD ZARA YOU USED TO KNOW , the person who changed is YOU not US...