STILL I HOPE FOR MORE, AND MORE, IN THIS
FUNNY LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know my name

ZARA GLOWLIGHTRAY I was born on this beautiful month august,cute little day 9 and the year of 1991
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

my heart has been captured by you.
by your funny little smile and little boy face

I dont have any tag board. Thanks

i don't know for sure
where this is going

lisahoeden. aidachew. daviddarren suzlynn sherilynchia bernicetan tiffany amalina lena wan-ting <

don't promise me forever
just love me day by day

Layout: hasta mañana
Inspiration: balloon.s
Fonts: toomunch
Icons: defying affection
Lyrics: Funny Little World
Others: colour codes





TSK TSK life really sucks??!! (Friday, 28 November 2008 / 2:49:00 pm)

Firstly,i QUIT rocky master job cos it's irritating my life. the job there damn boring i guess i'm just not F&B type. haha. tmr will be david darren b-day. happy b-day in advance!

"It is better to be in chains with friends , than to be in a garden with strangers."
"The best mirror is your best friend."
" Fate chooses our relatives, we choose our friends."

In this week nothing much happen but wait something exciting is gonna happen later. i shall not elaborate on this now. later i will elaborate becos i know if i talk too much now i'll be chop into 1000202 pieces~!!! hahaha:)

k i'm kinda bored now so i'm gonna write like wad ness and jordin did in their blog.

1) I LOVE YOU:)
2)the nicest friend whom i can laugh with all the time:)
3)wad can i say bout you,you know where you are in my heart right?:)
4)bye loose.
5)miss fighting with you:)

oh ya go listen to britney new song "out from under" nice know.
yall know who is who? better know!!!

TO AIDA CHEW
HELP ME BUY BRITNEY CIRCUS DISC I'LL PAY YOU BACK!!! SPORE AND USA HAVE DIFFERENT VERSION!!! THANKS BITCH:) RMB AR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA