STILL I HOPE FOR MORE, AND MORE, IN THIS
FUNNY LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know my name

ZARA GLOWLIGHTRAY I was born on this beautiful month august,cute little day 9 and the year of 1991
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

my heart has been captured by you.
by your funny little smile and little boy face

I dont have any tag board. Thanks

i don't know for sure
where this is going

lisahoeden. aidachew. daviddarren suzlynn sherilynchia bernicetan tiffany amalina lena wan-ting <

don't promise me forever
just love me day by day

Layout: hasta mañana
Inspiration: balloon.s
Fonts: toomunch
Icons: defying affection
Lyrics: Funny Little World
Others: colour codes





I want a new phone. (Tuesday, 17 March 2009 / 1:31:00 am)

I want/need a new phone! my Motorola is betraying me. it doesn't seems to work as well like the first time i got it. argh it's irritating me alot ! hai it's just my life i have to live with it. every electronic doesn't seems to work now! i thought like after having a laptop, Internet will not be a problem however it cost more trouble for me! fcuk!
Anyways, i didn't sleep till 6 plus ytd was talking to Lisa and i really miss one thing badly that is SCHOOL, i was staring outing of my window and everything just flash back like how i struggle to wake up in the morning, how the hell i even make it to school on time, buying sardines curry puffs and green tea,running to canteen buying nasi padang,sleeping in class,waiting for school to end...............etc. everything is so lovely and dear to me how i wish that i will have a time machine and i will definitely turn time back and just stop it!