STILL I HOPE FOR MORE, AND MORE, IN THIS
FUNNY LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know my name

ZARA GLOWLIGHTRAY I was born on this beautiful month august,cute little day 9 and the year of 1991
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

my heart has been captured by you.
by your funny little smile and little boy face

I dont have any tag board. Thanks

i don't know for sure
where this is going

lisahoeden. aidachew. daviddarren suzlynn sherilynchia bernicetan tiffany amalina lena wan-ting <

don't promise me forever
just love me day by day

Layout: hasta mañana
Inspiration: balloon.s
Fonts: toomunch
Icons: defying affection
Lyrics: Funny Little World
Others: colour codes





A sleepless night ahead. (Monday, 2 March 2009 / 12:51:00 am)

This can't be true,what on earth is happening to my life? Must i really leave my favourite job behind? leave my friends whom i already knew for 2 yrs +? No i don't want this to happen jus becos of one stupid mistake JUST ONE! I already promise Jesus that i'll change and i will not do it again! A promise is a promise i'll never break it! Some say that promises are always meant to be broken, i will only say that to certain promises i make like 'oh i'm not eating tonight' 'I'm gonna quit' etc stuffs like that. But to Jesus is a big no no to lie cos i believe deeply that if you break your promise to him , he will never NEVER help you again! not even once! I'm not saying that i very holy nor i'm trying to say that i only believe in Jesus. I'm not even a Catholic or Christian. However at certain point of time when i need somebody to pray to or asked a favour from i'll turn to Jesus becos being in a catholic school since 8 yrs old and being in a circle of catholics it does have a strong impact/influence on me.But i'm sorry my mouth will never shut making fun of everything in this world.Haha. I'll convert one day (NEVER KNOW WHEN) but i will!
Don't know why I'm so excited to meet clits later,the last time i saw them was like on friday? Hai! in the past we use to meet everyday in our life but now totally opposite! haha but lucky us we are all living in pasir ris except the poor david who live in Jurong!! hahah but once again it's not hard to see him becos he will always be in Pasir ris becos of LiSA:) HAHA.
Starting school soon! can't wait to BAKE!!! but I'm scared of the total new place that i have to be there for 2 yrs!
One more week to my doom day/scary day!
I'm scared! I'll continue praying till the day come! Oh God please forgive and bless me!!! :)