STILL I HOPE FOR MORE, AND MORE, IN THIS
FUNNY LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know my name

ZARA GLOWLIGHTRAY I was born on this beautiful month august,cute little day 9 and the year of 1991
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

my heart has been captured by you.
by your funny little smile and little boy face

I dont have any tag board. Thanks

i don't know for sure
where this is going

lisahoeden. aidachew. daviddarren suzlynn sherilynchia bernicetan tiffany amalina lena wan-ting <

don't promise me forever
just love me day by day

Layout: hasta mañana
Inspiration: balloon.s
Fonts: toomunch
Icons: defying affection
Lyrics: Funny Little World
Others: colour codes





Lucky I'm In Love With My Breast Friend. (Sunday, 26 April 2009 / 12:20:00 pm)

I was some sort of ordered to do this. Because my 2 beloved irritating lovely friends had did it.

Ten Thing I Wish I Could Say To Ten People (But W/o Names Given)
1)I love you very much, miss gossip session:)
2)Sometimes i really wish to stab right in your brain but i can't do it becos i love you sooooo muchhhh..
3)I mean Like OMG must i really say something bout you we are Dickney Bitches! c'mon
4)You indian but i still appreciate you:)
5)I really wish the worst for you. (welcome to thailand)
6)Stopp it la it's fucking irritating!
7)I miss going simpang with you :(
8)I really miss your scooter ride..
9)Eh don steal my friends food ar!
10)what's your name vanilla? or chocolate?

Nine Things About Myself:
1)I love watching Jon and Kate Plus 8
2)I wanna be a pastry chef
3)Money $$$$
4)I love my dad and mommy
5)I hate CATS!!!!!!
6)I love my ah pui.
7)I'm chinese and i know that.
8)I love drinking and smoking:)
9)I love to gossip with bitches:)

Eight Ways To Win My Heart:
1)Make me feel like one and only in this earth
2)Have to common topic eg.Jon And Kate,WWE
3)Hulky
4)Edward Cullen????
5)Funny,Cute
6)Have to same Likes and Dislikes
7)Knows when is my pms period
8)Nice attitude

Seven Things that cross my mind alot:
1)Should i go school today???
2)yayy I'm gonna bake
3)How nice if i can be Mrs Stone,Orton,Levesque
4)Jon and Kate Plus 8
5)cigarettes
6)omg i can't wait for new moon movie
7)Sleep

Six Things I do Before I Fall Asleep:
1)Brush my teeth duh!
2)Drink water
3)Read a few pages of new moon
4)Kiss my dogg
5)Listen to my Ipod
6)Change my clothes

Five People Who Mean Alot (in no order or whatsoever):
1)Papa
2)Mama
3)Alicia
4)Lisa
5)Venezia

Four things you are wearing now:
1)Shirt
2)Shorts
3)Panty
4)oops! No more Ahahahaha

Three songs you listen to often:
1)Thinking of you -Katy Perry
2)Piece of me-Britney Spears
3)Taking Back My love -Enique Ft Ciara

Two Things you want to do before you die:
1) Get married to Curtis Stone, Randy Orton,Triple H
2)Have 8476353900 Kids!!!

One confession:
I seriously hate you.

BYE.