STILL I HOPE FOR MORE, AND MORE, IN THIS
FUNNY LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know my name

ZARA GLOWLIGHTRAY I was born on this beautiful month august,cute little day 9 and the year of 1991
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

my heart has been captured by you.
by your funny little smile and little boy face

I dont have any tag board. Thanks

i don't know for sure
where this is going

lisahoeden. aidachew. daviddarren suzlynn sherilynchia bernicetan tiffany amalina lena wan-ting <

don't promise me forever
just love me day by day

Layout: hasta mañana
Inspiration: balloon.s
Fonts: toomunch
Icons: defying affection
Lyrics: Funny Little World
Others: colour codes





Shut you up now! (Thursday, 2 April 2009 / 3:34:00 am)

Okay i have a major problem! I'm not sure if it hormone changing/PMS or whatever it is I'm just very sick and tired of you and your face! So i guess i can start all my Hates to you now? Firstly i never NEVER like you as a friend my my entire fucking life! Trust me even if one day in this world there's only me and you left I'll just kill myself! No doubt bout that SERIOUSLY! Secondly stop acting like you know about everything in this world from a wide range of Fashion to shit,are you putting on this stupid facade for just the sake of coverage of your pathetic race?! I see oxford student! There are many MANY more stuffs that i want to say about you but i just can't because i can't bear to bring myself to this low to even keep you in my mind bothering me. And lastly YOU ARE NOT HOT AND PRETTY! you honestly suck a big big time!

Okay now my friends are gonna ask me who this? Hint (Lisa And Alicia I bet you can guess right?)
1) It's a girl that I'm talking bout (DUH!)
2)Ex- sacssian but was not from sacps
3) Lisa and I will always tease bout her way of handling things in every conversation.

So Lisa and Alicia, Do yall agar agar figured out who is that I'm talking bout? Haha