STILL I HOPE FOR MORE, AND MORE, IN THIS
FUNNY LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know my name

ZARA GLOWLIGHTRAY I was born on this beautiful month august,cute little day 9 and the year of 1991
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

my heart has been captured by you.
by your funny little smile and little boy face

I dont have any tag board. Thanks

i don't know for sure
where this is going

lisahoeden. aidachew. daviddarren suzlynn sherilynchia bernicetan tiffany amalina lena wan-ting <

don't promise me forever
just love me day by day

Layout: hasta mañana
Inspiration: balloon.s
Fonts: toomunch
Icons: defying affection
Lyrics: Funny Little World
Others: colour codes





Beautiful/Decay (Saturday, 9 May 2009 / 1:46:00 pm)

Oh God finally Saturday!!! Ytd cabbed home from school @@#$!$^!! expensive sia! I love Friday because it's the slackest day ever! Skipped pe, baking science for like 3 hours which that pass so quickly,lunch with classmates and aida at super sumo, wanted to go home but i went back cos i have the sudden urge to use the toilet in school so aida and i went back!! I guess lucky is the word i should use now becos LUCKY that i went back to school (attendance) LUCKY that Ms Tanty ended the class EARLY! Yayy. hahah. The class was planning on having class chalet during the holiday (which i dunno when) it's kinda exciting to actually made friends there and the class is kinda together together?! Minus the conflict it would be perfect! but you know who cares about perfection because once it's too perfect everything seems so fake and unreal.