STILL I HOPE FOR MORE, AND MORE, IN THIS
FUNNY LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know my name

ZARA GLOWLIGHTRAY I was born on this beautiful month august,cute little day 9 and the year of 1991
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

my heart has been captured by you.
by your funny little smile and little boy face

I dont have any tag board. Thanks

i don't know for sure
where this is going

lisahoeden. aidachew. daviddarren suzlynn sherilynchia bernicetan tiffany amalina lena wan-ting <

don't promise me forever
just love me day by day

Layout: hasta mañana
Inspiration: balloon.s
Fonts: toomunch
Icons: defying affection
Lyrics: Funny Little World
Others: colour codes





Its all about the climb. (Tuesday, 26 May 2009 / 11:39:00 pm)

Blah blah blah. Felt like i did 86963552639 things in school today! But the truth is that i only did eclair.. Oh wells whatever. Holiday is coming soon and I'm super duper happy!!! lalalalala.....



okay the thing is that am i just being paranoid or WHAT? After much elimination i decided to just live the way i did for the pass 1+ month. I mean at least i had fun making jokes with you, disturbing ppl and suan you but every time i want to talk to you the stupid negative talk overpower everything. The thing is childish/dumb/shitty that i have to agree to it, but why like that ? argh. whatever zara lim shut up!!!!!!!





Tomorrow having Tanty test and i haven even study yet!! fuck sia!!! knncb..

i miss hyper store ppl and the late night out with them:( i don think things can go back to normal or even impossible. It's random so shut up and go study your lungs out. bye.