STILL I HOPE FOR MORE, AND MORE, IN THIS
FUNNY LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know my name

ZARA GLOWLIGHTRAY I was born on this beautiful month august,cute little day 9 and the year of 1991
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

my heart has been captured by you.
by your funny little smile and little boy face

I dont have any tag board. Thanks

i don't know for sure
where this is going

lisahoeden. aidachew. daviddarren suzlynn sherilynchia bernicetan tiffany amalina lena wan-ting <

don't promise me forever
just love me day by day

Layout: hasta mañana
Inspiration: balloon.s
Fonts: toomunch
Icons: defying affection
Lyrics: Funny Little World
Others: colour codes





Stuck with each other (Friday, 22 May 2009 / 7:48:00 pm)

Life's sweet,nice,pleasant,boring,fuck-up.

Everything went smoothing this week:) and yes i conquer the whole week w/o feeling a must to do something that i hate. Okay i'm sooo proud of myself cos Tanty and Justin chua praise me in front of my parents ytd:) all my life in school i receive nothing but complaints and more complaints ever since like wad from nursery to sec 5? Yupp yupp very proud!!! hehs...
My hair being a bitch cos it keep on getting tangle so irritating can! argh. The whole week past like damn fast la! Baked cream puffs this week. yummyumm

Schools fun. With like Adeline,Huimin,Michelle,Wendilyn the weirdos. esp wendilyn the sickest of alll!! "touch the dickkics never wash the hannie" that's fun to joke bout! ahaha ate alot in school today!!! Share curry rice with wendilyn in the morning den after school ate curry rice again! WTF! i foresee myself dying young! oh ya and more ice teh and ice milo!!!! hai yaya.

Lisa Marie Hoeden you're the most JIJIK person i ever seen in my entire 17+ yrs of life!!!!!!!! 'DARLING' next time what more?! Hotel rooms?! 3 persons on one bed! 1) Lisa 2).......... 3).......
I bet you can figure that out yourself! ha! ok hint is that that 2 person are related! oh so related that same same pattern! hahahahaha

Alicia Tan swee kim! you too don't pretend that you are not involve in this ar! I know you deep down inside you love that 2 person so deeply that you will die for them:)

Venezia Koh I miss you:) Meet up soon!! And stop trying to seduce young innocent cute boys!! hahahah kidding... ahaha

I was asked to go T1 to meet the jijik ppl that i love still thinking if i should go cos no more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!! hais~