STILL I HOPE FOR MORE, AND MORE, IN THIS
FUNNY LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know my name

ZARA GLOWLIGHTRAY I was born on this beautiful month august,cute little day 9 and the year of 1991
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

my heart has been captured by you.
by your funny little smile and little boy face

I dont have any tag board. Thanks

i don't know for sure
where this is going

lisahoeden. aidachew. daviddarren suzlynn sherilynchia bernicetan tiffany amalina lena wan-ting <

don't promise me forever
just love me day by day

Layout: hasta mañana
Inspiration: balloon.s
Fonts: toomunch
Icons: defying affection
Lyrics: Funny Little World
Others: colour codes





Life's A Bitch? (Sunday, 14 June 2009 / 3:22:00 am)

Holiday finally starteddddd!!!!!!! muahahahaha.. I'm sick and tired of town already k! Friday was in town of a while,Saturday in town almost the whole day!!!! okay first and fore most.. i think i want to stop hearing the tattoo gun sound (dunno what's the name) for a while till i want to get my done. in 2 straight days I've been hearing that. god ! argh

OMG! Baby Darren(hopefully his parents won't change it anymore!) is sooooo god damn cute! feel like just chewing on his cheeks and fold him up and frame him up on my wall.. i know that's evil! but SERIOUSLY he is CUTE!

I MISS MY BEST FRIEND! BITCH FACE LA YOU. HAHAHA RANDOM I KNOW:)