STILL I HOPE FOR MORE, AND MORE, IN THIS
FUNNY LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know my name

ZARA GLOWLIGHTRAY I was born on this beautiful month august,cute little day 9 and the year of 1991
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

my heart has been captured by you.
by your funny little smile and little boy face

I dont have any tag board. Thanks

i don't know for sure
where this is going

lisahoeden. aidachew. daviddarren suzlynn sherilynchia bernicetan tiffany amalina lena wan-ting <

don't promise me forever
just love me day by day

Layout: hasta mañana
Inspiration: balloon.s
Fonts: toomunch
Icons: defying affection
Lyrics: Funny Little World
Others: colour codes





too good to deny it. (Tuesday, 28 July 2009 / 12:47:00 am)

was just looking back at all my secondary school days picture. year book and stuff. too bad for me that we can only live our life once not twice but only ONCE! i seriously missed all the fun we had in school,after school,e-hub studying'. life is soo much different now,in secondary school we will have not much worries. however as we grow older Mr worry will just come knocking on our door!
I'm really sick and tired of this lifestyle I'm living. I'm happy but very tiring i miss Lisa vene and Alicia. i just wish that life would be the same once again where we can just talk as and when we like unlike now it's still kinda hard for us to talk. it's either work/school/outing. that's so us now!
as for me SCHOOL! Venezia SCHOOL! Lisa soon gonna be SCHOOL! Alicia WORK!

I'm freaking confuse now. i know you're not worth me thinking of all the time,but i dunno why i can't stop doing that. a text trills me , a casual talk make me blush, a sight of you make my day.
I've been praying that i won't get this feeling everyday, it's worst when i just got up. the restless feeling , the suckish mood,the thought of oh this this this oh this this this. i just want to find the old Zara back the bubbly always happy girl who doesn't care bout anything , and wake up everyday feeling happy ,excited . dear lord Jesus Christ please take all this away from me!


Edited
omg i'm thinking bout it again! very hard to press a few buttons is it? FUCK. gonna sleep. BYE