STILL I HOPE FOR MORE, AND MORE, IN THIS
FUNNY LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know my name

ZARA GLOWLIGHTRAY I was born on this beautiful month august,cute little day 9 and the year of 1991
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

my heart has been captured by you.
by your funny little smile and little boy face

I dont have any tag board. Thanks

i don't know for sure
where this is going

lisahoeden. aidachew. daviddarren suzlynn sherilynchia bernicetan tiffany amalina lena wan-ting <

don't promise me forever
just love me day by day

Layout: hasta mañana
Inspiration: balloon.s
Fonts: toomunch
Icons: defying affection
Lyrics: Funny Little World
Others: colour codes





did you take off when i'm gone. (Thursday, 6 August 2009 / 12:52:00 am)

'But it could be so simple
(you were thinking)
Life should be that simple
(Who would have thought it)
I wish it were just so simple
(don't know what you were thinking)
But the point's been missed
You've made a mess
Who would have guessed
That it's as simple as it seems ' simple katy perry


spent the whole of last weekend with none other den Lisa Marie. Friday she stayed over den morning we went to escape , lucky the tickets were free if not i swear i will demand a refund! we over played 3-4 rides and that's it! all the rides that we always play is all down.Wtf!

Adeline toh, I'm not emo at Starbucks today k! it's just that I'm tired and my back is freaking pain! maybe you are not used to me being quiet but honestly i have my quiet times. it's nothing it's just that i wanna shut up cos talking waste alot of energy. Haha it's better than i start talking crap right?! haha once i start i can never stop! if you know what i mean:)