STILL I HOPE FOR MORE, AND MORE, IN THIS
FUNNY LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know my name

ZARA GLOWLIGHTRAY I was born on this beautiful month august,cute little day 9 and the year of 1991
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

my heart has been captured by you.
by your funny little smile and little boy face

I dont have any tag board. Thanks

i don't know for sure
where this is going

lisahoeden. aidachew. daviddarren suzlynn sherilynchia bernicetan tiffany amalina lena wan-ting <

don't promise me forever
just love me day by day

Layout: hasta mañana
Inspiration: balloon.s
Fonts: toomunch
Icons: defying affection
Lyrics: Funny Little World
Others: colour codes





bragging rights (Wednesday, 21 October 2009 / 11:24:00 pm)

hmm didn't blog for zillion yrs already. we started bread production alr! so fast la. so now we are alr in school for 6 month. not kidding SIX FUCKING MONTHS!
So quickly we drifted soooo far apart is like we barely know each other now. what's with attitude ever single day of ur life? won't you feel tired and sick? Believe in KARMA. We all have to be on the same page if not hell will go loose! your world may only have you in it but sometimes look around you and you will find that you're not the only one living in this world. if you don't like it, what make you think i will like it?! but i don't think you will know it's you cos i don't think that you know your mistakes. warning I'm not the only one that despise you.
I never knew that Emma was so strong that she can actually break this bench by just sitting down. and Sir Rosli kept on insisting that it was me. SOooooooooo irritating ! HAHA

Adeline toh if you're reading this i just wanna say Edward have been pissing me off lately. come back to school la. miss you know!!!!!!!!!