STILL I HOPE FOR MORE, AND MORE, IN THIS
FUNNY LITTLE WORLD
suddenly i'm famous
and people know my name

ZARA GLOWLIGHTRAY I was born on this beautiful month august,cute little day 9 and the year of 1991
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout

my heart has been captured by you.
by your funny little smile and little boy face

I dont have any tag board. Thanks

i don't know for sure
where this is going

lisahoeden. aidachew. daviddarren suzlynn sherilynchia bernicetan tiffany amalina lena wan-ting <

don't promise me forever
just love me day by day

Layout: hasta mañana
Inspiration: balloon.s
Fonts: toomunch
Icons: defying affection
Lyrics: Funny Little World
Others: colour codes





Just not getting over you (Sunday, 12 September 2010 / 4:07:00 pm)

We already been through this much together, hopefully we can be forever young to live our life together. In life in love in faith we have we will be the best and better den anyone else. I was insane a few days back, I can't be sane untill the day I find who and what I'm living for. No one but myself, I fucking deserve everything on earth and everything and anything the world can offer.